Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Calli and Mommy helping with Thanksgiving dinner
The first Christmas decoration (fiberoptic), they loved it!

Dressed warm to play outside





Playing at Incredible Daves

Painting a turkey, thank God for non-toxic paint!!

Believe it or not, he LOVED painting, he was mad because I wouldn't let him have the paint bottle:(
This is a quick post to say hello and to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for! I want to share a few things that come to mind on a daily basis (in no order of significance): Health-our family has been very healthy this year and the mild illnesses that we have had have been quick to pass. The babies both had surgery (ear tubes) with no complications! Job-Craig and I are able to work our schedules to allow for time together as a family as well as time alone with the babies. Our jobs have been able to provide us with our lifestyle and we are so thankful! Friends: without friends and family we would be Very stressed! I am thankful for ALL of the people who are active in my children's lives. They know they are loved and that is priceless! I am personally thankful for my husband! He is a wonderful man to me and an even better man to his children. He is very dedicated and loyal and that is just one of the things I love him for! Freedom: We still have so many people in the war over seas and it sadens me to think of all of the families that are separated due to this.
I hope everyone feels as blessed as I do on this Thanksgiving!!!






No comments: